We’re Supporting George’s Windmills
“Paiger is delighted to support George’s Windmills as part of our ongoing commitment to making a difference to the children and families where we live and work.
George’s Windmills are a small charity raising money to support poorly children and their families in Essex, London and the surrounding areas. George’s family formed the charity in memory of their son, George Hatfield, who sadly lost his fight for life on 22nd December 2019, aged just 2 years old.
Their work is so special in supporting families who are going through something truly heartbreaking. And we are proud to be supporting such a wonderful cause.”
– Darren Westall
George’s Windmills is raising money to support hospitals and caregivers in our community and:
- Purchase items, such as toys, to donate to local paediatric wards
- Assist local paediatric wards to work to improve ward facilities for children and their families or purchase vital medical equipment
- Purchase items from Charities' wish lists
- Provide help towards improving and maintaining family accommodation spaces
- Providing poorly children in local hospitals with gift bags so that they don't miss out on those important celebrations like Christmas and Easter
- Support children with liver disease directly by providing "acts of Joy" to poorly children and their families via their "Wish Upon A Windmill" scheme