Paiger is a SaaS company that helps clients to build their brands, grow their network and generate more leads.
This role involves client interaction throughout their lifecycle with the business, starting from the very first day they start their journey with us.
What do we offer our clients?
- Content suggestions are delivered daily as well as social media scheduling
- Team-wide content broadcasting
- Automatic job posting pulled from their website
- Job leads by sector & location
- Access to hiring managers & their open jobs
- Funding alerts are delivered daily
What will we offer you?
- You will be part of an award-winning team
- We will provide full training
- The successful candidate will be trusted and given responsibility in the role
- The office is a fun and informal environment
- 1 day a week to WFH once you have passed probation
Daily tasks will include –
- Answering client queries and ensuring that clients are kept up to date on any technical issues via Intercom
- Assisting with the onboarding of clients
- Speaking to clients via email, live chat, webinars and calls
- Raising and monitoring tickets via JIRA
- Creating visuals for clients via Canva
- Attending daily tech stand-ups, weekly team meetings and monthly company meetings
- Acting as a voice for our clients during technical prioritisation on Roadmap requests
- Ad-hoc projects in line with business needs
- Helping to improve support documentation internally and externally
- Liaising with all areas of the business (Sales, Marketing, Account Management, Tech and Finance)
As the business grows, there is no doubt that this will evolve over time and we’ll continue to review where further investment may be required as it is appreciated that the scope of this role is very wide across the client journey, but as a small business, it is important that we remain lean, committed and deliver the best experience for our clients.
Ultimately, the workload in each area will vary and your own time management will be key. This role is pivotal and will see you working closely with the rest of the Implementation and Support team, on a day-to-day basis as different issues arise. Without a doubt, keeping our current clients happy is the number one priority.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, apply now to [email protected] with a copy of your CV and cover letter and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application.