Sales Development Representative (SDR)
- Motivated by a company that invests in its salespeople?
- Looking to join an up and coming tech business?
- Do you want to progress your career with ongoing training and support?
We have an exciting opportunity for someone ambitious and motivated to join our Sales team as a Sales Development Representative.
What can we offer?
In return for bringing your skills and experience to the role, we will offer you the opportunity to grow and develop your career with ongoing training and coaching in a fun environment. We work with the latest technology in the market to ensure your development as well as regular team meetups such as an upcoming trip to Thorpe Park. If our targets are met this year with your help, a trip to Amsterdam is on the cards (when covid allows).
- £25k – £30k base salary
- Generous commission structure
- Becoming a key part of a quickly growing ambitious scale up
- Opportunity to work within a fast-paced, growing SaaS environment
Who we are
Paiger is a marketing and sales technology solution to help B2B businesses get to know decision-makers and build relationships with prospects on social. Paiger was born when our co-founders noticed a shift in the way people prospected, communicated & built their businesses. Having worked at one of the world’s largest recruitment tools for years, although we’re a startup, there is decades of experience behind the Paiger team. We’ve got team members working from Scotland all the way to South London, so working in hybrid capacity will be possible but a commutable distance to the Glasgow or London office is important.
What will you be doing?
The Sales Development Representative is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through outbound calling activities. The right candidate will be one who is confident and easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and adjust their approach to each prospect specifically.
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Create target prospects lists
- Cold call into prospects generated by a variety of outside sources
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and present solutions to begin the sales cycle
- Set appointments for the sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a sales rep
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on sales approach
- Ensure successful follow-through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in the CRM
What are we looking for?
This position requires an ambitious self-starter and someone that can effectively shine a light on a problem a prospect maybe doesn’t know they have right now, get them emotional about it and book a meeting.
- Great communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Not afraid to pick up the phone
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and a strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
If you’re interested in this opportunity, apply now to [email protected] with a copy of your CV and cover letter and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application.