We’re looking for an Implementation Executive to join our team at Paiger.
As an Implementation Executive, you will be responsible for the onboarding of our new clients and guiding them through their initial set-up with us. This will include taking the lead or assisting on –
- Understanding the client’s goals and developing a Customer Success Plan
- Implementing their account and configuring set up
- Delivering training on how to use and navigate Paiger
- Communicating frequently with clients via email or call
- Ensuring regular onboarding updates are provided to the client to ensure we continuously provide the best experience
If you are a people person who likes to get out of the office and in front of your clients, you’ll be pleased to know this role also includes onsite visits for our larger clients.
As part of this role, you will also be expected to liaise with other departments of the business (Sales, Support, Customer Success, Finance, Tech)
- Proven experience in an Implementation role or within the recruitment industry
- Demonstrate ability to communicate and present to key stakeholders
- Good experience with CRM software (desirably HubSpot)
- Proven ability to manage and maintain multiple implementations, while maintaining sharp attention to detail. Time management is key
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a time-bound environment, where you are responsible for delivering a client in 30 days
- Able to commute to our Loughton office
Paiger is a SaaS company that helps recruiters build their brands and generate more leads. We’re designed to make their role more efficient every single day.
As a company, we care about our people. We invest in our internal talent and will work with you to help ensure you are successful in your career at Paiger.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, apply now to [email protected] with a copy of your CV and cover letter and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application.