Customer Success Executive
Customer Success Executive
Paiger is looking for a Customer Success Executive to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.
The Customer Success role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers and to first and foremost ensure the customers are achieving their objectives from our software and that we retain their business, second to that is to seek new opportunities for our sales team through customer referrals or upsells.
What does a Customer Success Manager do at Paiger?
Our Success team has a wide range of responsibilities, from customer onboarding & support to building and running our referral program. This role specifically concentrates on the retention aspect of our customer journey.
Responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing reports around NPS, churn and renewal.
In this role, you will liaise with other parts of the Success teams (including Customer Service and Product Development to help improve the entire customer experience.
If you are familiar with account management software (we use HubSpot), have a flair for client communication and love to help people succeed, we would like to meet you.
This position may require occasional travel.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all assigned customer matters (Outside of everyday support)
- Build and maintain strong, trusting, long-lasting client relationships
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track account metrics (e.g. quarterly churn results and annual forecasts)
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Drive referrals from happy customers
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify further customer revenue potential
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success Exec (or similar role)
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Good experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, ActiveCampaign or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel & PowerPoint)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customers
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Based in Loughton, Essex (On the Central Line).
If you’re interested in this opportunity, apply now to [email protected] with a copy of your CV and cover letter and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application.