Customer Success Coordinator
Paiger is a SaaS company that helps customers to build their brand, grow their network and generate more leads.
This role involves customer interaction throughout their lifecycle with the business, starting from the very first day they start their journey with us.
What do we offer our customers?
- Automatic job posting pulled from your website
- Job leads by sector & location
- Access to hiring managers & their open jobs
- Funding alerts are delivered daily
- Content suggestions are delivered daily as well as social media scheduling
- Team wide content broadcasting
What will we offer you?
- You will be part of an award-winning team
- We will provide full training
- The successful candidate will be trusted and given responsibility in the role
- Remote working
Daily tasks will include –
- Onboarding customers, account set-up, platform training etc
- Speaking to clients via email, live chat, webinars and calls. Onsite visits may be required in the future
- Keeping a record of any kind of communication with customers
- Assisting the technical team in debugging issues
- Ensuring that customers are kept up to date on technical issue progress via Intercom
- Attending daily tech stand-ups and weekly company meetings
- Acting as a voice for our clients during technical prioritisation on Roadmap requests
- Creating visuals for customers, if required
As the business grows, there is no doubt that this will evolve over time and we’ll continue to review where further investment may be required as it is appreciated that the scope of this role is very wide across the customer journey, but as a small business, it is important that we remain lean, committed and deliver the best experience for our customers.
It will certainly vary but in terms of your time being split across these responsibilities, it will look something like the following –
- 50% Implementation
- 50% Support
Ultimately, the workload in each area will vary and your own time management will be key. Without a doubt, keeping our current customers happy is the number one priority.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, apply now to [email protected] with a copy of your resume and cover letter and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application.