- Motivated by a company that invests in its salespeople?
- Looking to join an up and coming tech business?
- Do you want to progress your career with ongoing training and support?
We have an exciting opportunity for someone ambitious and motivated to join our Sales team as an Account Executive. We’re looking for someone who has the ability and desire to get involved in all aspects of sales, from outbound lead generation to closing deals.
What can we offer?
In return for bringing your skills and experience to the role, we will offer you the opportunity to grow and develop your career with ongoing training and support in a fun environment. We even host a weekly sales boot camp to improve your future sales. We work with the latest technology in the market to ensure your development as well as regular team meetups such as an upcoming trip to Thorpe Park. If our targets are met this year with your help, a trip to Amsterdam is on the cards (when covid allows).
- £27k – £35k base salary
- 25 days holiday (not including bank holidays)
- Generous commission structure
- Flexible working arrangements
- Becoming a key part of a quickly growing ambitious start-up
- Opportunity to work within a fast-paced, growing SaaS environment
Who we are
Paiger is a marketing and sales technology solution to help B2B businesses get to know decision-makers and build relationships with prospects on social. Paiger was born when our co-founders noticed a shift in the way people prospected, communicated & built their businesses. Having worked at one of the world’s largest recruitment tools for years, although we’re a startup, there is decades of experience behind the Paiger team. We’ve got team members working from Scotland all the way to South London, so working remotely will be possible but commutable to either our Loughton, Essex or Glasgow office is important.
What will you be doing?
- Booking and leading demos of the Paiger platform to prospects.
- Outbound lead generation
- Managing your sales pipeline
- Contract negotiation and deal closing
- Collecting feedback from prospects
What are we looking for?
- Great communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and the ability to simplify and translate complex ideas to our different audiences
- Determination and grit because sales can be wearing!
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and a strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in recruitment or B2B Sales